Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-01-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
315jny
315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words315jny can name that ebook in five words

Device: ipad
Question ISO Possible Free Tablet...

Hello -

I'm just going to try my luck here...

Does anyone have a free tablet they are looking to give away?

I don't think a new one is anywhere in my budget due to medical issues and not working. If anyone has something free. Please let me know.

Its worth a shot...

Jason & Fun-Goo
315jny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:27 AM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
IF your a member of FaceBook I suggest you join some of your Local Yard Sales Sites & ask. Also IF you put your location on here it might help.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 07:20 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Doesn't your iPad work?

If not, you might be better off checking out how much it would take to get it fixed.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote