Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-22-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
s15y
s15y began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook
Few questions about 2.1.2 firmware for pro devices

Hi!

I upgraded the firmware of my pocketbook (pro 903) to 2.1.2 (from 2.0.6, I think).
I downloaded the firmware from pocketbook.de

It looks nicer so far:
interface seems faster, new experimental web browser looks more useful (what is it?)

I have a few questions, from release notes http://download.pocketbook-int.com/u...2.1.2(ENG).pdf

1. Is there an english 2.1.2 user manual? (I was only able to find german and russian)

2. The feature I am interested in from release notes is "New notes functionality for Adobe Reader, PDF Viewer and FB Reader:
marker (not applicable for PDF Viewer), pen, eraser, screenshot, help, comments"
Where can I find more informations about this?

3. Is is possible to have the last read page displayed when turning the device off?

Thanks!
s15y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
hello!
for the manual you may refer to the pro 612, the features are the same:
http://download.pocketbook-int.com/u...ok_612(EN).pdf
for the notes, look at this to see it in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOMBo0AT8IQ
for the question n.3, I don't know if it's possible with some third party workaround, I see only a "book cover" option in my 603.
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #3
s15y
s15y began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook
Thanks for the answers preempalver!
s15y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:42 AM   #4
doublezed
doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Leggo IBS - a.k.a. PocketBook 603
For the english manual here is it: http://download.pocketbook-int.com/u...03%28EN%29.pdf
Don't know if it's updated to 2.1.2 firmware version but it talks about note taking
doublezed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
I seem to recall having an option in screen orientation for 'separate setting for reader and main menu' or similar, but I've gone through several updates of the 2.1.2 firmware and now its gone.
Anyone else remembers this option ? was it removed or am I looking in the wrong place ?
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
Orientation settings: common for all programs, separate for bookshelf and reader, separate for PDF and DJVU

in my Leggo PB603 it's under Configuration > Appearance
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:15 AM   #7
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Thats where I remember it but it dissapeared after updating to the final 2.1.2 firmware they put on the US site for some reason.
Also it might have something to do with me using 'clean slate' possibly its only enabled as a tweak.
I would really like to have it back, if anyone knows how ?
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote