Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-19-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
vamp
vamp began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
need help for STR

Hi all,

My touch is suddenly not responding from sleep mode, i.e. when I press home button to wake it up to read, but nothing happens. It just stays at the screen saver. I tried to connect the touch to computer, but the device is not recognized by PC. Any suggestion on how to fix this? Millions of thanks
vamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
vamp
vamp began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
oopss , guess that the battery is drained out. I think I have to charge it. Thought that it should like kindle, i.e. display sth to indicate no battery on device.
vamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #3
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp View Post
Hi all,

My touch is suddenly not responding from sleep mode, i.e. when I press home button to wake it up to read, but nothing happens. It just stays at the screen saver. I tried to connect the touch to computer, but the device is not recognized by PC. Any suggestion on how to fix this? Millions of thanks
The battery is probably low. Connect the Nook to the charger and let it charge for some time.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote