Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
Anders Eriksson
Connoisseur
Anders Eriksson doesn't litterAnders Eriksson doesn't litter

Device: a blue Opus
I am selling my black PocketBook 360, 150Euro + shipping

Hello I am selling my black PB360 for 150Euro + shipping.

I bought it in February from www.pocketgoods.de for 239Euro.

It is a neat device but it has to many features for me, I want to buy the more simple Cybook Opus, for just reading borrowed epubs.

I will really miss the smart cover, I have carried it with me almost always in my vest pocket, so it has got some really small scratches on the cover that one can see when holding it in different angles, but otherwise it is like new I have also kept the box.

I live in Sweden.

Kind regards,
Anders

Last edited by Anders Eriksson; 06-04-2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Lower the price
Anders Eriksson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:23 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I will ask one of my friends if they want to buy it. Could you please upload few real photos of it? Thanks!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2010, 03:44 AM   #3
Anders Eriksson
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
I will ask one of my friends if they want to buy it. Could you please upload few real photos of it? Thanks!
Ok I will do that this evening (swedish time)
/Anders
Old 05-27-2010, 04:58 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Eriksson View Post
Ok I will do that this evening (swedish time)
/Anders
Well, he is interested but asked if you could lower the price a bit, to 180 euro. and also could you please tell me how much it will cost to ship the item to Belarus? Is it possible to send the reader via EMS? EMS partner in Sweden is "Posten AB" http://www.posten.se/m/startpage
Old 05-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #5
Anders Eriksson
Connoisseur

Quote:
Well, he is interested but asked if you could lower the price a bit, to 180 euro. and also could you please tell me how much it will cost to ship the item to Belarus? Is it possible to send the reader via EMS? EMS partner in Sweden is "Posten AB" http://www.posten.se/m/startpage
Yes I checked with "posten" and they told me that a package that can be tracked outside EU costs 259 SEK which is approx. 25 Euro

See also my attached photos, are you still interested if the total price including shipping is 200Euro?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2467.JPG
Views:	289
Size:	674.3 KB
ID:	52340   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2468.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	644.6 KB
ID:	52341   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2469.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	783.5 KB
ID:	52342   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2471.JPG
Views:	271
Size:	830.9 KB
ID:	52343  
Advert
Old 05-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru

I sent the link to this thread to my friend and will let you know as soon as I get any info from him. Funny thing is that sending the reader from the USA (with tracking included) costs the same 25 EUR (I converted prices).
Old 05-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #7
Anders Eriksson
Connoisseur

Quote:
I sent the link to this thread to my friend and will let you know as soon as I get any info from him. Funny thing is that sending the reader from the USA (with tracking included) costs the same 25 EUR (I converted prices).
Yes I thought they had more differentiated prices depending on distance, but they told me that just outside EU, to whatever country Russia, Australia or Argentina the price is fixed.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #8
Anders Eriksson
Connoisseur

Ok I lower the price to 150Euro + shipping
Old 05-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #9
BeTePoK
Guru

I still didn't get any reply from my friend.
If it possible please wait until the next Monday. Thanks!
Old 05-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #10
crangirl
Connoisseur
crangirl doesn't littercrangirl doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 360
I've sent you a PM.

Last edited by crangirl; 05-30-2010 at 11:11 AM.
crangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:52 PM   #11
alexul
Connoisseur
alexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura about

Device: PB 360, Kobo Touch
Hello, do you still have the PB? I am looking to buy one. I live in Romania, so I'm not sure how much the posting is, but I would like a door delivery service.
alexul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #12
Anders Eriksson
Connoisseur

SOLD to crangirl for 175Euro including shipping!