Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2008, 12:51 PM   #31
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Confused callipygian teenage girl humps. In jodhpurs. Fergi.

Heh - Similar Threads: "Thank you, Mobileread!"
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #32
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ooooh, *fergi*.

(i mean : girls callipygous llamas pandas girls beer llamas girls.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 12:56 PM   #33
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Right. Humps.

Most inane song in history. But a nice parody version here.

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 08-18-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:00 PM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Right. Humps.

Most inane song in history.
ah. i was not familiar with that reference. i rather wish i could return to that happier, more innocent time.

i'm not sure "inane" is the world i would choose to describe that song, it really doesn't seem strong enough. or condemnatory enough. i'm pretty sure that song is based on a vogon poem.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #35
zelda_pinwheel

actually i think it's the other way around, that song *inspires* vogon poetry. gah. i sort of want to unscrew my skull so i could wash my brain out right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
while i am abstractly glad (in an "everything is relative" sort of way) that the parody version exists, as it's comforting to know that other people also realize how breathtakingly bad that song is and want to mock it in obvious, high profile ways, i'm not sure it compensates for the existance of the original.

(still looking for the child lock on my skull.)
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #36
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
Slayda can't add. He can only do square roots...which is why his karma fortune is "slayda knows the square root of minus one".

Dreamer
The square root of minus one (-1) depends on whether you are an EE or not. We have our own unique solution, different from the rest of the world.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #37
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh, goody ... no one noticed the small error .... so I get to be completely anal retentive and point it out:

Christian Science and Scientology are different things. No such thing as "Christian Scientology."

In fact, I'm certain that Scientology doesn't have anything to do with Christianity. As I recall it's got to do with aliens from outer space who "seeded" us ... and like that there.

Now, don't you all wish I hadn't bothered to point this out???
Is that the "Creation Theory" they're teaching in Texas?
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #38
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

I need to turn off AdBlock Plus to see what ad gets served for:

anal alien seeded girls hump bikini model
Old 08-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #39
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Zelda, here is something to distract you from that Fergi song.
http://www.boingboing.net/2008/03/13/two.html
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #40
zelda_pinwheel

well, i'm slightly reassured that that link goes to boingboing, but i'm still a tiny bit afraid to click it... then again i like living dangerously.

/me goes to click frightening link from nate the great.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #41
zelda_pinwheel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG §!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

note to self : self, the next time nate the great posts a link saying "click me !" and you have a bad feeling, even if the link goes to boingboing (perhaps *especially* if the link goes to boingboing), remember it's nate the great and do not click.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #42
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
You have to admit I was right, though. Now that song doesn't seem so bad, does it?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:43 PM   #43
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Callipygous?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:46 PM   #44
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
You have to admit I was right, though. Now that song doesn't seem so bad, does it?
actually i'm not sure ; i didn't actually watch the video, just the title was enough for me. so now i wish to run a strong jet of hot soapy water between my ears *twice* as much as before. i wouldn't have thought that possible.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:47 PM   #45
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG §!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

note to self : self, the next time nate the great posts a link saying "click me !" and you have a bad feeling, even if the link goes to boingboing (perhaps *especially* if the link goes to boingboing), remember it's nate the great and do not click.
You didn't get that quite right. It should go:

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, unutterable silliness