Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-16-2008, 03:35 AM   #16
minigrrl
minigrrl began at the beginning.

Device: eReader on many Palms, Treos & iPhone, Cybook Gen3 x2, Pocketbook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Jon, "minigrrl" is in Australia. That means that she's essentially a day "ahead" of Europe, hence if Bookeen reply during the business day on Monday, she'll read it Tuesday morning her time.
Yeah - what he said - much more elegant explanation than mine!
minigrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:37 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Jon, "minigrrl" is in Australia. That means that she's essentially a day "ahead" of Europe, hence if Bookeen reply during the business day on Monday, she'll read it Tuesday morning her time.
The only timezone's outside the USA that I'm really good with is UK time. Having a long distance relationship with my wife got me to be good.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:20 AM   #18
cftall
"Crackers"
cftall can extract oil from cheesecftall can extract oil from cheesecftall can extract oil from cheesecftall can extract oil from cheesecftall can extract oil from cheesecftall can extract oil from cheesecftall can extract oil from cheesecftall can extract oil from cheesecftall can extract oil from cheese

Device: cybook 3 tung-e-2 ebookwise 1150
I sent my reader in with a broken screen via cheap mail it took 6 or 7 days to paris. about 3 days later I wrote them an email cause I never heard from them. I waited 2 more days and was starting to write another email when my doorbell rang and low and behold it was my reader. They never contacted me they just replaced my reader. Im happy
Charlie " Crackers " Tall
cftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:38 AM   #19
farcalled
farcalled began at the beginning.

Device: bookeen odyssey, opus
My Odyssey screen broke Xmas , one of the first deliveries in France, I had used it for a few days. I sent 8 emails to Bookeen France with no reply, they don´t publish a telephone number nor a postal address.
farcalled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:32 AM   #20
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
They do publish a postal address (in the "About us" link):

27, rue de la Vistule
75013 Paris
France
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:50 AM   #21
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
DO NOT SEND A DEVICE WITHOUT ASKING THEM BEFORE!
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #22
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Yes, you need a RMA form and RMA number before.

Bookeen's support is in a permanent overflow. So patience is needed. They where looking to hire people though.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:52 AM   #23
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Yes, you need a RMA form and RMA number before.

Bookeen's support is in a permanent overflow. So patience is needed. They where looking to hire people though.
Unfortunately nothing's changed in that regard in about 3 years. They were equally bad at the time I had my CyBook Gen3.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote