Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 04:50 AM   #166
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpa View Post
In archived items, i don't see Kindle Touch manual, only all others Kindles.
It should be added when your Touch is shipped.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:34 AM   #167
Pumpa
Enthusiast
Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Pumpa can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Sony PRS-500
Hmm, waiting again... Why is the problem to send this file from anyone who has Kindle Touch ? I don't know god, it's only user guide not harry potter or so
Pumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #168
ScotiaBurrell
Banned
ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & little green monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsittingstill View Post
Some folks say there are free wifi hotspots everywhere but 1) in my opinion "free with a four dollar coffee" is not free a
Buy the two dollar drip coffee. Same price as everywhere elsee.
ScotiaBurrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #169
SubElement
Connoisseur
SubElement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle International
Finally received my in Australia though my proxy, and it's faulty... The metal plates on the back of the Kindle that supply power to the cover for the light do not work. Amazon are sending me a new one which is great, but I gotta pay to send the old one back and the new one sent to my in Aus... Turning into an expensive Kindle...
SubElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:14 AM   #170
peregy
peregy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
that's why i said to my proxy to unpack both and try em, it seems that a lot of those metal plates are defective, too bad, i still have to wait for the cover to actually get to my proxy
peregy is offline   Reply With Quote