Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
PeteS
Enthusiast
PeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-300
problem trying to upload from calibre

I've downloaded an epub book from the internet archive into calibre, but when I try to send to device I get an error message.

On the assumption that it had somehow got corrupted I deleted all copies and then downloaded again but get the same error message as in the attachment.

Would appreciate any help

PeteS
Attached Files
File Type: txt calibre trace.txt (167.2 KB, 198 views)
PeteS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
your book has a very long title/author name with periods in it. Either update to the latest release of calibre or fix the title author to be shorter.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2010, 11:53 AM   #3
PeteS
Enthusiast
PeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enoughPeteS will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-300
Thanks

Thanks for the fast reply, will try your recommendations - great program by the way.

Thanks,

Pete S
PeteS is offline   Reply With Quote