Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-31-2020, 08:48 AM   #1
beaLollina
Enthusiast
beaLollina began at the beginning.

Device: none
Lightbulb Is there a way to see series index showing when column width is resized?(see picture)

Hi, I was just wondering if this is already possible by setting it in Calibre Preferences, or with some plugin, or eventually could be added in some way to the library, I think it could be very practical to show the index series even when the column widtch is resized.

See the image: the first screenstamp shows how the series name appears with full width column, with the index showing.
The second shows how it is actually on my library when I resize the column, the index disappears.

The third is how I think it would be practical to appear instead. Like I said, I don't know if this could be taken as a suggestion or if this is a thing that in some way is actually can be setted.

(I know Nazionality isn't a word )
Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	columnresize.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	181036  
beaLollina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 10:14 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...68feb7c435b059
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
column, index