Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Kindle 3 for Sale in John Lewis

For those in the UK who want to have a look at a Kindle 3 before purchasing - John Lewis (in Kingston upon Thames at least) had one on display in a cabinet at the bottom of the escalators directing you to the audio-visual department. It was a bit packed in there and I was only going to get some new wine glasses after a breakage, so I didn't see what the display or prices were like. They'll do well at Christmas I would think though.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
SusanJ
Enthusiast
SusanJ has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle for PC
I just checked their website, which also lists them (and the covers - everything the same price as amazon). Unlike their other ereaders, the website says "not available online - try your nearest shop", so it would seem that they all have them (but it did make me wonder what the point of putting them on the website was!!
SusanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert