Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Question Book covers not showing up in ADE library?

Ok, finally got the ADE downloading thing down, but have run into a minor problem. When I downloaded several books from sites like BooksOnBoard and AllRomance, the books downloaded fine, the cover even showed up when the ADE box opened. But when I went to click onto library view so I could click and drag the book over to my Nook, it wasn't there.

I was able to download it though from my computer's downloads file.

Would love to have all the books covers in the ADE file. Why won't they show up? They are all epub files.

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Make sure when you drag over your docs that the jpeg image is also drug over
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert