Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
Trickery
Pew Pew!
Trickery has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trickery has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trickery has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle v3
Propagate a new "Save to Disk" Folder Structure using Calibre?

Changed the default "Save to Disk" from:

{author_sort}/{title}/{title} - {authors}

to

{author_sort}/{series} Series/{series_index} {title}/({series} {series_index}) {title} - {authors}

Is there any tips to have this propagate through to the ebooks currently in Calibre?

I was thinking of just creating a new library and copying all the books from one library to the other and deleting the original. Let me know if there is another way.
Trickery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
Trickery
Pew Pew!
Trickery has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trickery has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trickery has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Editted: Figured it out down below.

Last edited by Trickery; 09-11-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Advert
Old 09-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
Trickery
Pew Pew!

Ah, it appears "Saving books to Disk" is completely different feature entirely. It does not change the way Calibre "saves" or manages it's internal database folder structure.

I'm guessing it is not possible to change the way Calibre stores books in its own library database. I can only change how it saves "To disk" or "Sends to my device".

http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual/faq.html#id29

Last edited by Trickery; 09-11-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Read my .sig; it covers calibre's internal library.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote