Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-30-2008, 01:05 AM   #16
Professor
Enthusiast
Professor began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
I have ordered my Hanlin V3, it is on the way to my home now! Thanks for everybody who gave me advice.
Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:05 AM   #17
lightninga
lightninga began at the beginning.

Device: V3
I hope you will receive your Hanlin V3 as soon as possible! Then we can discuss our experience. Thanks!
lightninga is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2008, 06:12 AM   #18
hpkeong
Heavy eBook User
hpkeong began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V8, V3, Fujitsu Tablet PC, EEE PC
Hi, I am using V8 and will start selling V3 soon in Malaysia and Singapore; V3 is superioer to V8 in terms of supported format such as PDF, CHM, MoBI,...and one more thing - if you have a lot of txt of html files (ebook), with many chapters, you can create book easily with Wolf Printer and Synchronization softare from Hanlin (unfortunately it comes with V8 only but no more for V3)...it is the best ebook creator I have ever seen (comparing with others, even like Mobipocket!)...if anyone is interested, you may download from Jinke website...very useful....

Just for information, I have used Taiwanese ebook for 5 years and Hanlin ebooks for 2 years. Reliability is very important.

Enjoy reading!
hpkeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:15 AM   #19
hpkeong
Heavy eBook User
hpkeong began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V8, V3, Fujitsu Tablet PC, EEE PC
Just wonder why Hanlin ebook series is not in the Forum Jump list...can anyone tell me why? umm....my understanding, it always show USA and Japan products only even though they are others better than them...a very misleading guide! My opinion....can the post master open others' eyes wider to the rest of the world?
hpkeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #20
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpkeong View Post
Just wonder why Hanlin ebook series is not in the Forum Jump list...can anyone tell me why? umm....my understanding, it always show USA and Japan products only even though they are others better than them...a very misleading guide! My opinion....can the post master open others' eyes wider to the rest of the world?
what are you talking about? Hanlin has its own forum here.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #21
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpkeong View Post
Hi, I am using V8 and will start selling V3 soon in Malaysia and Singapore; V3 is superioer to V8 in terms of supported format such as PDF, CHM, MoBI,...and one more thing - if you have a lot of txt of html files (ebook), with many chapters, you can create book easily with Wolf Printer and Synchronization softare from Hanlin (unfortunately it comes with V8 only but no more for V3)...it is the best ebook creator I have ever seen (comparing with others, even like Mobipocket!)...if anyone is interested, you may download from Jinke website...very useful....

Just for information, I have used Taiwanese ebook for 5 years and Hanlin ebooks for 2 years. Reliability is very important.

Enjoy reading!
The Walkbook version can be downloaded from http://www.walkbook.net/en/support.html. I found it better than the one from the Jinke site.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:18 AM   #22
Professor
Enthusiast

I have received my V3, it works very well!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #23
lightninga

Dear professor, how is your V3 going?
Old 08-12-2008, 02:25 AM   #24
Professor
Enthusiast

My V3 is fantastic! I just want to know when the mobipocket will be supported?
Old 08-12-2008, 08:22 PM   #25
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm a little curious about how you can say that the V3 is "perfect" if you haven't actually used it yet?
In Harry's world, you can only say this about a Cybook!
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:06 AM   #26
Professor
Enthusiast

Nothing is perfect actually, but something have the most advantages you want, and the highest performance price ratio.
Hanlin V3 is the one I have selected, it works very well!
Old 08-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #27
lightninga

I agree with you, Mr professor.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:05 PM   #28
Professor
Enthusiast

Thanks lightninga, I heard the mobipocket will be available soon, this is a good news!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:17 AM   #29
lightninga

Anybody know Hanlin V9?
Old 09-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightninga View Post
Anybody know Hanlin V9?
I used to know Hanlin V9 till he moved away.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!