Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #1
aweaton
aweaton began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kobo Replacement Parts

I recently acquired a Kobo Mini with a broken screen. I'm searching for a source for replacement parts but have come up empty. I'm fascinated by it's small size and would very much like to repair it. I routinely do Kindle Keyboard repairs so this doesn't appear to be a real challenge. I just need to find a source for the parts. It appears I may also need a new battery as it doesn't seem to be charging.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Allan

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-18-2014 at 01:55 PM.
aweaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:54 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved to the Flea Market.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2014, 09:39 AM   #3
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
If you find a source, let me know. I managed to break the screen of my Aura, but it otherwise works. I'd love to be able to repair it.
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, kobo mini, replacement parts, screen