Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Today, 09:03 AM   #11176
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM78 View Post
Thank you so much Lynx for this link.
Lovely time for some traveling.
BTW, clicking the link in the Kobo US store brings up 88 titles, for me, at least, right now, and while I haven't paged through all of them, most are $0.16, and I saw a few at $0.32. I didn't try couponing, but at $0.16, it hardly matters, I think.

So if you are in the US and don't want to travel...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals