Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 10-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #16
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Personally I'd go for a Nexus or Samsung as you know they have the horsepower for any video file out there, another factor is the Samsung's already come with all the needed codecs.

I imagine a lot of video on the cheap knockoffs would end up a stuttery mess or like a slideshow.
True for some, not true for others. I have the Polaroid tablet that I recommended earlier. It has played every video that I've thrown at it flawlessly. I use MX Video player. I also have a Samsung GTab 2 7.0 (Student Edition)... wonderful device too, but nearly 3 times the price.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote