Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 09-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
Schauberger
Biotechnologist
Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st Gen Kindle; Sony PRS-T1
ADW Launcher not working

It started when I installed ADW on my T1. I would plug my T1 into my computer, and it would connect, but it would remain at the loading symbol forever.

Then I rebooted my reader, and ADW ceased to work at all. If I go to Settings - Applications - Manage Applications, it lists ADW as installed, but when I tap it, everything is greyed out except the "Uninstall" option. When I hit the "Home" button it jumps directly to the reader home, and it doesn't even give me the option to launch ADW at all. I have tried uninstalling, and re-installing, but that fails to work.
I really hope someone is able to help me

Thanks in advance ,
Schauberger

PS - my T1 is rooted with rupors AMR package, I also have APPS2SD if that makes any difference.
Schauberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
altruizine
Senior Altruist
altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML, Onyx Boox Note Pro
You likely stepped into the dreaded bad-permissions problem. I believe that problem is often caused by Apps2SD.

See this thread for possible remedies.
altruizine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert