Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #196
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisajjb View Post
UPS delivers mine today!!!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #197
gtriever
Addict
gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I have to wait 10 more days to unpack mine...
gtriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #198
lisajjb
Enthusiast
lisajjb began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre, Nook Color, Samsung Galaxy 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtriever View Post
I have to wait 10 more days to unpack mine...
Writing from my Nookcolor I convinced my hubby if I waited it would cut too far into my 14-day return policy I'm up & running just minutes out of the box.
lisajjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #199
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisajjb View Post
Writing from my Nookcolor I convinced my hubby if I waited it would cut too far into my 14-day return policy I'm up & running just minutes out of the box.
Creative!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:05 PM   #200
Eduardito
Enthusiast
Eduardito began at the beginning.

Device: NookColor
I got mine the other day, it's an impressive device.
Eduardito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:21 AM   #201
Ramothgirl
Ramothgirl began at the beginning.

Device: iriver story, ipod touch 4th gen, NOOK color, kindle
I am visiting the US from Australia and have bought the NC as B&N don't ship internationally. So far I love the NC and the extra features that it has over the straight IRiver. Luckily all my ebooks have been converted to epubs and I can buy gift cards while I am here.
Ramothgirl is offline   Reply With Quote