Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
mufc
Connoisseur
mufc doesn't littermufc doesn't litter

Device: Sony 650
Looks great in Calibre but articles gone in reader

I have a recipe that when downloaded looks perfect in Calibre's reader but when it is converted to epub and sent to my ereader I only get headings with no article text.
mufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
sdow1
Connoisseur
sdow1 began at the beginning.

Device: nook, ipad
I have the same problem with the official recipe for the American Prospect. weirdly, the one that was posted in the old recipe forum (which was the basis of the official recipe) works absolutely fine.

Don't know what causes it though.
sdow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
something in the downloaded html your reader can't handle. You have to to figure out what step by step (adding/removing things to remove_tags)

calibre's e-book viewer is generally far more robust that the readers your typically find on devices.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
mufc
Connoisseur
mufc doesn't littermufc doesn't litter

Device: Sony 650
Solved. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
mufc is offline   Reply With Quote