Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #1
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Brian Rathbone's Dawning of Power Trilogy - $2.99

Fantasy
--------

I had earlier picked up the first ebook in this series, Call of the Herald, when downloading a bunch of free ebooks. While I enjoyed many of the free ebooks, this ebook was so good that it was the first one that sent me looking for the rest of the series.

To my joy, I found that the rest of the trilogy ebooks are 99 cents each on Smashwords or $2.99 for the entire trilogy.

Here is the link to the entire trilogy
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/2923

Here is a link to read the Call of the Herald for free:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/16142

A nice find for me and if you like fantasy, you may enjoy it to.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brian, dawning, fantasy, power, rathbone