Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
numberman
numberman began at the beginning.

Device: IQ
Process stop....Force close

Hi, all
I have some technical difficulties recently, when I turn on my IQ last night, as soon as I swipe it on, the following message comes up: “The application LauncherPro(process android.process.acore) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.”, and when I press the Force close button, it comes back up repeatedly.
I have tried to reset it several times, but the problem still persist. I am not sure what caused it. as I have not done anything unusual before this.
Does anyone have any suggestion? I think I need to uninstall and install this app. Perhaps some of the files are corrupted, but I don’t know how to go about doing this. As I can not log into the device. I only have access with ADB from my PC, and I have tried to reinstall it , but it says the application has already existed. And it won’t let me uninstall it as I don’t know the proper command or have the right permission. Can someone please help me , I need the proper command line by line.
Thanks!
numberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
slabmandwight
slabmandwight began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbooks 701
I had a replacement and it went awaysimilar problem. I did a firmware replacment and it went away. If you have any apps or books you want to keep you need to back them up to a computer or sd card (I wrote the names on paper also.) It sounds like you may have installed a phone app that is looking for some hardwre the 701 does not have. Also there are bad programs out there. GOOD LUCK.
slabmandwight is offline   Reply With Quote