Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 04-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Newegg 4/28 Shell Shocker - jetBook Lite

I received word from Newegg today that their Shell Shocker deal for Wednesday morning (April 28) will be the jetBook Lite.

No word yet on the price.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I received word from Newegg today that their Shell Shocker deal for Wednesday morning (April 28) will be the jetBook Lite.

No word yet on the price.
Got that as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shell_shocker.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	50494  
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Thanks for the head's up.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #4
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
I guess that the price will be very attractive.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Anybody want to guess? Since the previous low price was $99.99, but guess is that it will be $98.00.
Advert
Old 04-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #6
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Anybody want to guess? Since the previous low price was $99.99, but guess is that it will be $98.00.
$99.00
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
Dizmatic
Reader
Dizmatic began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I just bought one from J&R for $99.00. I also think it will be $99.00 at New Egg.
Dizmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #8
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Welcome Dizmatic!
Old 04-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #9
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
I will hazard a guess and say it will be the $99 deal that has happened before. I frequent Newegg quite a bit and have watched deals on specific products patiently over months at a time. Unless the manufacturer drops the price to a new lower MSRP, then I suspect the current $129 JBL will be a shell shocker of $99 with free shipping.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
Kris777
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizmatic View Post
I just bought one from J&R for $99.00. I also think it will be $99.00 at New Egg.
Welcome to the club, Dizmatic!
Old 04-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #11
Dizmatic
Reader

Quote:
Welcome Dizmatic!
Thank you. I'm glad I stumbled on to this site. Great info and very helpful people I see. Looking forward to getting my JBL sometime this week.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #12
Dizmatic
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
Welcome to the club, Dizmatic!
Thank you. I love this site. Very informative and helpful.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Bump!!

The deal is soon upon us if you're looking to buy the next 12 hours is the time.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:42 PM   #14
Dizmatic
Reader

I just got mine in the mail today. Very nice device. I'm glad I jumped on the J&R deal.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #15
Kris777
Banned

Quote:
The price is $99.99 with free shipping:
http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx

Limit 3 per customer