Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-15-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
Thumbs up Just to say thank you for an amasing resource of information.

I used to read ebooks on my various Palms but since I recently switched from a Tx with a relatively big screen to a Treo680 with an incredibly small screen (especially when switching from a Tx), I was looking for an ebook-reader for that purpose.

The information found on this website was the perfect help as I, living in austria, do not have the possibility to walk into a store and try some of the devices - most of them are only available via online orders (if even), so I had to rely on the internet to learn the prons and cons of the various devices to find the perfect device for my needs.

I just ended up with ordering a Gen3 directly from Bookeen and am eagerly awaiting the arrival next week.

for this great website!
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #2
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Great you feel that way. I myself have the same opinion about the forum.

Congrats for your Cybook choice and enjoy.
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #3
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
I used to read ebooks on my various Palms but since I recently switched from a Tx with a relatively big screen to a Treo680 with an incredibly small screen (especially when switching from a Tx), I was looking for an ebook-reader for that purpose.

The information found on this website was the perfect help as I, living in austria, do not have the possibility to walk into a store and try some of the devices - most of them are only available via online orders (if even), so I had to rely on the internet to learn the prons and cons of the various devices to find the perfect device for my needs.

I just ended up with ordering a Gen3 directly from Bookeen and am eagerly awaiting the arrival next week.

for this great website!
Welcome to the Gen3 reading Zone. you will love it....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote