Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #16
Dominican
Dominican began at the beginning.

Device: none
can I get in on it? I'll send a pm to little bear, right?
Dominican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #17
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominican View Post
can I get in on it? I'll send a pm to little bear, right?
yes.....
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #18
Dominican

Man, that was fast. Code received, waiting for the next person.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #19
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
Webscription sent to Dominican.
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #20
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
I'd like to get in on it. PM sent to Dominican.

Belay that! I just checked the webscription and there is nothing I'd actually want, so I won't waste other peoples time...

Last edited by Ravensknight; 04-26-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2011, 08:21 AM   #21
bbriand
Enthusiast
bbriand began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
I also would like to get in on it. PM sent to Little_Bear
bbriand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #22
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I also would like to get it. PM sent to bbriand.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #23
Dominican

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbriand View Post
I also would like to get in on it. PM sent to Little_Bear
Hey, bbriand, send me that pm with your email. I'm just waiting for the next person.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #24
Dominican

passed the baton on to bbriand. Thanks for the books!
Old 04-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #25
frodonl
Weird Dutchie
frodonl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2IL (wifi, 4GB)
Sounds interesting to me - sending a pm to Terisa de morgan now
frodonl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:43 AM   #26
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Webscription sent to frodonl
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:10 PM   #27
frodonl
Weird Dutchie

Mail received - waiting for a next person who would like to join this.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #28
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I'll be picking up the 10 book Frederick Pohl Bundle from Baen next month once the bills are paid off, and it would be nice to have something extra to read afterwards. PM sent to frodonl.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #29
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
I'll be picking up the 10 book Frederick Pohl Bundle from Baen next month once the bills are paid off, and it would be nice to have something extra to read afterwards. PM sent to frodonl.
PM Sent.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #30
frodonl
Weird Dutchie

Order placed and Webscription should have sent a mail to ATDrake by now.

And now I am going to look for something else to order from them - while I like freebies, I like to support nice companies too.