Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-24-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
msmo
msmo began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 4NT, Sony PRS-T1
Question: Device is Busy

I am using Reader for PC. I need to change the Adobe ID on a PRS-T1, but whenever I try to de-authorize it I receive a message that "Device is busy" and I cannot de-authorize. Has anyone encountered and solved this issue before?

(sorry if this has been addressed before, I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.) Many thanks.
msmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Have you done the usual ?... make sure the reader is fully charged and do a soft reset (paper clip)... Is the reader showing itself busy(circling arrows in the status bar) if that fails quit pc reader and restart it... if that fails you could have a malformed epub trying to open in which case try deleting some books... I find it helps if you shout loudly at the reader... lol good luck
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
msmo
msmo began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 4NT, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
make sure the reader is fully charged and do a soft reset (paper clip)...
durr... i thought i had tried the reset, but i guess i didn't. (i did plenty of the yelling bit, tho.) thanks!
msmo is offline   Reply With Quote