Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-26-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
MobileRead Members Discount

Dulinsbooks.com has just added the JetBook Mini as well as the new IQ tablet, 602 and 902 ebook readers from Pocketbook(actually arent finished adding everything yet, lots of copy to write!)
and with the holidays nearly upon us we thought MobileRead members might like a $10 discount on shipping.

Sorry the new PocketBook readers cannot be purchased just yet. Give us another day or 2

Enter Discount Code MRM001 when checking out.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Pre-Order for PocketBook 602,902 and IQ is now open They will ship in 2 weeks.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
The IQ looks interesting.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:31 PM   #4
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
I agree about the IQ. I know it's just a Pandigital Novel clone, but it's cheaper (and cheaper than the Borders version), has a metal casing, more recent version of Android, and displays about any format.

I think I might pick this up instead of the Nook2.

Dulin needs to renew his security certificate, though. Chrome is giving me the scary red screen when I try to figure out how much shipping would be.

edit: looks like I was wrong about a more recent version of Android, but this still looks pretty good.

Last edited by soondai; 10-27-2010 at 04:43 PM.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
Dulinsbooks.com has just added the JetBook Mini as well as the new IQ tablet, 602 and 902 ebook readers from Pocketbook(actually arent finished adding everything yet, lots of copy to write!)
and with the holidays nearly upon us we thought MobileRead members might like a $10 discount on shipping.
I'm really surprised that you're selling the Jetbook Mini. What are you going to tell people who ask where they can buy books to read from?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
katzki
Zealot
katzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enough

Device: sony prs 650
Hello, Dulin.

I pre-ordered my Pocketbook IQ already just after you made the purchase possible ...
Could you apply the member discount to my early purchase? I didn't know whether this thread existed when I was pre-ordering.

Pocketbook IQ looks just great!
I expect huge difference in the software aspect of the gadget from the Pandigital Novel.
Most of all, it's open to 3rd pary apps and also it has the powerful reading software from Pocketbook. I'll have it in 2 weeks
katzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
owl123
Addict
owl123 doesn't litterowl123 doesn't litterowl123 doesn't litter

Device: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy NotePro 12.2, InkBook
Do you ship internationally?
owl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:24 AM   #8
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I love the IQ, and have the same questions and everyone else... Looking forward to answers.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #9
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
I'm having problems creating an account at dulinsbooks.com. Both Firefox and IE are telling me that the security certificate is either expired or invalid, and I'm loath to continue since both browser warnings are very strongly worded. Is anybody else getting this error? I see one other person is.

Also, for how long will the members' discount be valid? I'm strongly tempted by one of the ereaders on there, but my mind is still tied up in debating with itself.

Last edited by viviena; 10-29-2010 at 11:10 AM.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
Treven
Addict
Treven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
[QUOTE=viviena;1188597]I'm having problems creating an account at dulinsbooks.com. Both Firefox and IE are telling me that the security certificate is either expired or invalid,

I get that same warning when accessing different websites through work; this is behind a major firewall. I simply click on the line to continue, and I get what I wanted originally. I've never encountered a problem.
Treven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #11
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treven View Post
I get that same warning when accessing different websites through work; this is behind a major firewall. I simply click on the line to continue, and I get what I wanted originally. I've never encountered a problem.
I just thought I'd ask for reassurance, as it's the first time ever I've seen something like this and the warning in Firefox is particularly dire. That said, after reading up on various things, I'm sufficiently put at ease. Thanks, Treven.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:01 AM   #12
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
well, viviena, if you're collecting anecdotal info, the only other time I've come across the red screen with Firefox and Chrome was for some hacked forums that were installing trojans. I doubt it's a problem, but I'm sure not using a credit card there before it's cleared up.

Mr. Dulin is aware of the problem and I hope he gets it fixed shortly so I can place an order with my mind at ease.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:22 AM   #13
viviena
Evangelist

PayPal itself has a valid certificate, if it helps to put your mind at ease. I prefer to pay via PP anyway, so I was pleased to see that payment option there. My pre-order is now placed!