Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
"Security Token Missing"

I've recently (last day or two) started getting messages like the above, primarily when submitting a reply to a thread, but occasionally when doing a search. It's coming from MR (or appears to be!), probably something in the underlying BB software/web-engine I'd guess.

It's not a major problem, as I can just hit "back" and submit the text again.

I've only noticed it with IE 7.0, and not Firefox (but it is sufficiently irregular that it could just be good luck).
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Snapshot of the message....
Old 02-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #3
LazyScot
DSil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Snapshot of the message....
Okay; let's try that again, but with a proper network....
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Security Token Message.bmp (383.0 KB, 297 views)
Old 02-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I've got that message a couple of times when submitting very large attachments (more than 10MB).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
LazyScot
DSil

In my case it happens with just a few lines of text, so it doesn't sound like it is size related.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Uploading avatar error

I uploaded a new avatar, it said it did not upload because of some error, but there it was.
(btw I'm using Firefox) WDE
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote