Recipe needed for Wordpress Blog

I could not write a workable recipe for this blog that I read every day
feed://study1geetaa2sanskrit.wordpress.com/feed/

I would really appreciate your help
bmwr1200c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:39 AM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Where are you trying to read? I use Newsrack for RSS/atom feeds... There are plenty of freebies too, but Newsrack is universal for iphone and ipad, and I find it excellent.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
bmwr1200c
Enthusiast
bmwr1200c began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Where are you trying to read? I use Newsrack for RSS/atom feeds... There are plenty of freebies too, but Newsrack is universal for iphone and ipad, and I find it excellent.
I am reading on iPad, there are many freebees out there but I want a way to pull them into Calibre so that I can create a pdf and save those articles for later. so of the blogs just disappear and the content get lost easily.
bmwr1200c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwr1200c View Post
I am reading on iPad, there are many freebees out there but I want a way to pull them into Calibre so that I can create a pdf and save those articles for later. so of the blogs just disappear and the content get lost easily.
OK I see. Not sure it can be done but it ought to be possible...

I've just tried yours, and I get a title page and nothing else. I wonder if its because its mostly sanskrit? Perhaps calibre has no way of managing it. Eitehr that or the feed itself is b0rked. I was able to set up my own wordpress site as a calibre download...

Last edited by kyteflyer; 02-11-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
kyteflyer
Wizard

Are you also a mac user? Might be worth getting Site Sucker (free on the Apple App Store) and just sucking the entire contents of the site initially, then just updating as needed... maybe...
Advert

Tags
recpie, rss feed conversion, wordpress