Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 05-20-2007, 12:30 AM   #1
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Le Fanu, Joseph Sheridan: Spalatro: from the notes of Fra Giacomo 19 May 07

An early vampire tale (written 50 yrs before Dracula) that was originally published in Dublin University Magazine in 1843 as an anonymous novella. It has since been shown to have been written by Joseph Sheridan LeFanu.

A criminal is confessing his sins and it turns out that he has quite the tale to tell. A tale of semi-shady bandits, a monk and an undead blood-drinking beauty.

Finding stuff like this is why I spend my saturday nights reading and formatting books for my Reader rather than going out and actually having a life. Be afraid, be very afraid.

It's a fairly short, interesting read IMHO. Enjoy!
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Spalatro.lrf.zip (309.5 KB, 1374 views)
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:41 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
What a great, scary cover!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2007, 11:42 PM   #3
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Thanks Dr. Drib! Actually I think my Carnacki cover is the scariest I have done and when I started this one I almost wanted to switch the two.

I can't do as awesome on the formatting as you all do, so I have to try to make up for it by working extra hard on the covers.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote