Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
Ti-Ron
Connoisseur
Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad
PHP code library for watermarking an ePub

Hi everyone, hope your friday is going well!

I'm looking for some php code library for watermarking an epub when selling on our internet site. I asked to some programmers and they all told me they were able to do it (automaticly) on a pdf but not on an ePub.

Is anyone here can help me to get a script or code library to make it work automaticly when someone's buying an epub out of my internet site?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Have a good friday (TGIF!!!)

P.S. If I posted in the wrong section, please feel free to move my thread. I didn't know where's the place to post this. Thanks!
Ti-Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:40 AM   #2
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
You might look at this discussion here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75585
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
If by "watermark" you just mean "adding a XHTML page with some info about the customer", you can use my python library to add an ex libris, which accepts an XHTML page template, with string placeholders, and pass the customer-dependant information.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=180065

(There is also a Calibre plugin, using this library.)
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #4
Ti-Ron
Connoisseur
Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad
WOW, a big thank you, AlPe, that is really nice!
Hope the programmer will find that usefull, this is really king from you!
Ti-Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
You are welcome.

Just a warning: as your developer might notice, the OPF/NCX parsing is done with RegEx instead of a full DOM parser --- because, in the original project, I had to deal with some non-compliant EPUBs files. This means that the code might not work properly for your EPUBs. So far, it has worked on anything I tried, but there is no "formal" guarantee for that.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert