Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-24-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
rakis
rakis began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin v3 or Kindle
Question Lonely Planets on ebook readers

Hi all,

I just posted in the Hanlin and Sony Reader forums as well, and I knew I better include the Kindle!!

I was just wondering if anybody has tried out the "buy by chapter" Lonely Planet PDFs (found here ) on a Kindle (v1 or v2)? I'm going to do quite a bit of traveling in the coming months, and one of these devices would be a godsend compared to carrying 20 guidebooks around. Thanks so much for you input!

Thanks,
-Ray
rakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Those look interesting. May have to get some chapters for my next trip!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I bought one once and it didn't convert too well for the Kindle. Some of the graphics didn't make it and the formatting was funky.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote