Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
HTC Flyer coming to BBuy 5/22...Me thinks it won't fly

This was the ideal form factor for me. I was very excited to find out HTC was going to make a 7" pen tablet. On top of that the specs aren't that stellar:
*1.5GHz single core,
* Froyo 2.2.
* And priced quite high, $578 ($499 + $79 for the pen)

It's just a bit too expensive for me especially when the nook is comparable.

I've not written it off yet I still need to see it in person and see just what it can do.

Quote:
It's confirmed, folks. The Wifi-only version of the HTC Flyer, which goes on sale May 22 exclusively at Best Buy for $499, will not come equipped with the stylus that enables some of the more unique features on the 7-inch Froyo tablet. (more...)

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, flyer, htc, tablet