Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Refurbed Kindle deals from Amazon

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, but as I was browsing Amazon's Warehouse Deals site I saw they were offering refurbed Kindles. Thought it might be of interest to someone.

Kindle 3 WiFi - $109.99

Kindle 3 WiFi + 3G - $159.99

Kindle 2 - $104.99
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
azt33
Connoisseur
azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Those are great deals! But they don't ship to EU... Otherwise I would have bought one in a heart beat!
azt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Thanks for that Brian!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:29 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hey Kenny, good to see you back
Old 07-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I recently returned a K3 wifi, with a battery problem. If Amazon changed out the battery, the unit was like new, no doubt a great deal. Plus, I recently bought a 'used lighted cover' as well and could not in any way see that it was used.

Since Amazon still offers their one year warranty, why not buy refurbished?

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #6
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
I really don't think that is really a great deal since the special offers wifi one is $114.00 which is $4.01 more expensive. The 3g Kindle with special offers is $169.00 - this puts the refirbished one only $10.00 cheaper. Why get a referbished one. If it was 25.00 cheaper it might be worth thinking about.
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmonster View Post
Why get a referbished one. If it was 25.00 cheaper it might be worth thinking about.
While it's true these aren't a big savings over the KSO's, some folks don't want a Kindle with ads for various reasons so this might be a good deal for them. Just thought I'd let people know since I'd seen them available.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:26 PM   #8
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
I recently returned a K3 wifi, with a battery problem. If Amazon changed out the battery, the unit was like new, no doubt a great deal. Plus, I recently bought a 'used lighted cover' as well and could not in any way see that it was used.

Since Amazon still offers their one year warranty, why not buy refurbished?

cheers
I bought a refurbished kindle 3 recently. Looks brand new and works great. Many are just returns I believe. Probably some never even used. I think its a good bargain. $30 less than "brand new". I would never consider a kindle with ads on my home screen and screen savers so that is not a consideration for me.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote