JE100 - I need russian language

I need russian language for my device.
Please help me.
Thanks
Sonic_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
can you load any fonts onto you reader? then you can put on a font that reads Cyrillic...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 10:56 PM   #3
sparcina
sparcina began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Sooo I'd like to read books in cyrillic on my kobo glo, and I've put an ru/en dictionnary on it in the same folder (dict) as all the other dictionaries, and I've even put a font that reads cyrillic on the root menu of my kobo, but while I can read files (epub) in cyrillic without a problem, the dictionnaries doesn't show with my other dictionnaries. Anyone knows what I did wrong (or didn't do?)
Thanks a lot!
sparcina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 12:11 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Moved to Kobo where the experts are.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 03:19 PM   #5
taos
Connoisseur
taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparcina View Post
Anyone knows what I did wrong (or didn't do?)
Have a look at New dictionaries for kobo (no limits) and Adding new dictionaries to kobo.
taos is offline   Reply With Quote