Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
A PocketBook To Do List - a simple idea

I created a folder called ToDo on the root folder of my PB360. Then I added empty txt files named after the tasks in my to-do list*. This is a simple way to create a to-do list that you'll never leave at home (you don't ever leave your PB at home, right?), that has one advantage over a txt file with the list inside: you can actually delete the tasks (or mark them as "read") without the need of a computer.
I think it would be easy for someone to write a program to do that, but meanwhile we have this poor man's to-do list.

* you can do this from the command line with this instruction:
copy NUL task_1.txt
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:58 AM   #2
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Good idea thanks while owners wait for an app to be devised.

And I have to admit that the PB is the one device I do take everywhere - portability + long battery life. Can't be beaten
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert