Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-16-2010, 09:13 AM   #1
jmkwriter
jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Explorers of the Unknown - FREE BOOK

Comic Fiction/Romance/Family/Comic books

Matt & Nathan Roman have been working together for a long time. Their comic book is about to hit its 100th issue and their patience for each other is about to meet its end. Matt's trying to enjoy newlywed bliss and Nathan's enjoying sleeping with half the town's female population. When Hollywood comes knocking it's the match to the fuse that sets the whole thing off.

CHAPTER 1 EXCERPT

“I’m going to kill him. I’m going to rip him to shreds. No, wait, I’ve got something better. I’m going to pull his entrails out through his nose and then wrap them around his neck, choking out whatever little life might be left in him. That’s what I’m going to do. I want you to imagine the most painful death possible and you may come close to imagining what I’m going to do to him,” Matthew Roman stormed into the offices of Awesome Comics. He was oblivious to the presence of the three people sitting in the lobby, one of whom was the new intern by the name of Sam Donavon. But even if he had been aware of the people, it was unlikely that Matt would have tempered his rage-filled monologue.

Jillian Fields effortlessly slipped out from behind her front desk and into Matt’s path blocking his entrance into the bullpen. She held up “While You Were Out” messages. “You have messages.”

Matt looked at Jillian and then at the messages. “I’m on a warpath here, I have no time for messages.”

It's FREE at Smashwords. Limited time. No coupon codes required!
jmkwriter is offline   Reply With Quote