Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #76
yahwing
Enthusiast
yahwing began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Yeah. the site is down - I noticed that.

Will go necro up a copy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
here :

That's very kind of you two!
yahwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:48 AM   #77
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwing View Post
I can't open the website: http://www.fabiszewski.net/kindle-notepad/ .
Can anybody put the latest version of leafpad here as attachment, thank you!
The site is down for maintanance. It will be up again in a few days. Sorry!
baf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:30 AM   #78
Adamlem
Adamlem began at the beginning.

Device: KT
Thank you so much for this application, it's exactly what I needed !

I have a little problem though : I mostly want to take notes in french. The built in keyboard in french has a predictive typing system that is very useful.
When I use the keyboard in leafpad it works fine, it proposes words to me, but when I click on the words, leafpad does not react.
any idea how to fix this?

it's not a big problem but the predictive typing saves a lot of time, particularly in french (a lot words with accents).
Adamlem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #79
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamlem View Post
Thank you so much for this application, it's exactly what I needed !

I have a little problem though : I mostly want to take notes in french. The built in keyboard in french has a predictive typing system that is very useful.
When I use the keyboard in leafpad it works fine, it proposes words to me, but when I click on the words, leafpad does not react.
any idea how to fix this?

it's not a big problem but the predictive typing saves a lot of time, particularly in french (a lot words with accents).
I couldn't figure out why it doesn't work. Ideas? Anybody?
Old 04-30-2013, 05:10 AM   #80
Adamlem

I changed the language, but in english it does the same : the predictive typing works everywhere (notes in books, etc.) but not in leafpad.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I had firmware 5.3.2 and I downgraded to 5.1.2 for jailbreaking (with Kubrick) ?
Old 04-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #81
baf
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamlem View Post
I changed the language, but in english it does the same : the predictive typing works everywhere (notes in books, etc.) but not in leafpad.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I had firmware 5.3.2 and I downgraded to 5.1.2 for jailbreaking (with Kubrick) ?
Sorry, I didn't put it precisely. This is not a matter of a firmware or language. Predictive typing just doesn't like custom gtk apps.
My question was rather directed towards developers, who might have a clue why.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:24 AM   #82
Adamlem

Got it !
Thanks for your help.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #83
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
the menu items are a bit hard to activate. most of the time, touching a menu item does not activate it. i have to keep trying and trying. this is with a PW on 5.3.5.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #84
kyra.
kyra. began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
I just installed it in my PW, but I can't save it and I can't use "./" to go back to the previous folder. Is there any solution? Thanks!
kyra. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:00 AM   #85
baf
Evangelist

leafpad 0.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyra. View Post
I just installed it in my PW, but I can't save it and I can't use "./" to go back to the previous folder. Is there any solution? Thanks!
To go one level up, choose "../". If you have problems doubleclicking it, click on it once and then press return on the keyboard

Also I noticed that some dialog windows were hidden under virtual keyboard. I hope I fixed it. Try to download latest version from my webpage.

@rem736
sorry, I don't have solution for this right now
Old 05-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #86
kyra.
kyra. began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
To go one level up, choose "../". If you have problems doubleclicking it, click on it once and then press return on the keyboard

Also I noticed that some dialog windows were hidden under virtual keyboard. I hope I fixed it. Try to download latest version from my webpage.

@rem736
sorry, I don't have solution for this right now
Wow, it can save file smoothly now. Thanks!
kyra. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:01 AM   #87
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
Keyboard font size on PW is a bit tiny.. any way to increase it?
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #88
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasser View Post
Keyboard font size on PW is a bit tiny.. any way to increase it?
@baf: Does that use the same keyboard as the one kTerm uses? Might be the same fix (just borrow the kTerm files).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:04 AM   #89
baf
Evangelist

AFAIR Leafpad uses default Kindle keyboard
Old 07-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #90
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
apologies..
I was actually referring to the keyboard used by other apps -- kterm and frotz..
In those, there is also a noticeable flicker of each key after it is pressed..
Leafpad keyboard is ok.. big sized and no flicker.. :-)
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
launcher add-ons