Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 08-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
AlienBZ
AlienBZ began at the beginning.

Device: current: nook, android, etc
Shouldn't I get nc's cheaper these days?

Since Barnes and noble has discontinued their nook color's recently, and I'd like to stock up on some surplus nc's (this is for a personal project i dreamed up recently) shouldn't I be able to get them cheaper these days - if so, how/where?

I live in the 15122 zip code area, if this may help me get any surplus nc's cheaply in my local area - just wondering?

And speaking of surplus nc's what about buying some in bulk, is this even cheaper, if so, how many, for what price, where?

Thanks in advance.
AlienBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:55 AM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Check ebay or Craig's List.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #3
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
I don't know what your plans are, but keep in mind the longer you keep them in storage, the more the battery deteriorates.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:50 PM   #4
AlienBZ
AlienBZ began at the beginning.

Device: current: nook, android, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Check ebay or Craig's List.
Thank you very much. That is a very good idea. Never thought of this.
AlienBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #5
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Another place to look is on Liliputing.com "Deals of the Day" section. Yesterday they had refurb Nook Tablets sold through eBay by B&N for $84 (free shipping). My guess is that some of these are brand new unsold stock. I doubt you will find an NC much cheaper.
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote