Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
terekkincaid
Connoisseur
terekkincaid doesn't litterterekkincaid doesn't litter

Device: nook
Cover for PRS-300 and PRS-600 on sale 11/1-11/2 only!

I finally pulled the tigger and got a PRS-600. I'll probably just cancel the Nook pre-order, but I'll wait and see. Anyway, I love the Sony.

Borders.com, Sony's US partner, has the covers for the Sony readers (300 and 600) always at 10% off. Today and tomorrow (11/1 and 11/2), you can use this code

BSA6773F

for an additional 40% off (of the 10% off price, makes it about 45% off). The cover without light is $18, while the cover with light is $36. Standard shipping is only $3, so it's a pretty good deal on a new cover from a reputable site. Too bad it doesn't work for the reader

Enjoy!
terekkincaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
nice !!! i just ordered the red cover i've been waiting to buy. i didn't get 10% off to start but 40% is good ; even with the shipping cost (8.98$ to france), at current exchange rate it cost 50% less than if i bought it here ! thanks for the tip !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
terekkincaid
Connoisseur
terekkincaid doesn't litterterekkincaid doesn't litter

Device: nook
Hmm, yes, it seems only the black covers are 10% off. I didn't notice the colored ones were still list price. But yes, 40% off helps

And I forgot to link the reader accessory page, here it is:

http://www.borders.com/online/store/...ype=0&simple=1
terekkincaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #4
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
A much more expensive but IMO much better cover is the Tuff-Luv Napa Leather case cover at Amazon. It will run you a few pennies under 48 dollars with shipping - a lot compared to the cost of the Reader! But I have this cover for my 505, and it is very protective, plus relatively easy to hold. I tend to take my Readers out of the covers to read when I'm at home or in a stable environment, but on the go - bus or train - this particular cover gives easy access quickly.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote