Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
M-Edge sent the wrong cover

I'm a bit upset about it. I ordered the Platform Jacket on Feb 9th. Today I received the Prodigy Jacket.

Very frustrating.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
That kinda sucks, maybe youll like the prodigy one after trying it?
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh I like it fine but I wanted the Platform Jacket for a reason. It's a cover *and* a book stand. Great while traveling and while out and about.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Oh noes! I'm sure they'll send you the correct one, if you tell them.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Oh noes! I'm sure they'll send you the correct one, if you tell them.
I emailed them already with a copy of my order and receipt.
Advert
Old 03-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I emailed them already with a copy of my order and receipt.
I hope they take care of you!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
I hope they take care of you!
I'm sure they will. I'll post when they do.

I just can't take my K2 out of the house until I get the cover. I don't want banging around in my backpack or purse with no protection.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Maybe you could make a temporary one out of cardboard and a brown paper bag Sort of like a bookcover for school...

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
Maybe you could make a temporary one out of cardboard and a brown paper bag Sort of like a bookcover for school...

-MJ

Or I could wrap my original K1 cover around it. The elastic band still has a little bit of stretch left in it.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

I just received an email from M-Edge. They didn't say anything. It was just the tracking information for my correct cover, now being sent Priority Mail. They have also refunded $8.70 in shipping costs. No instructions on returning the cover I received by mistake. Maybe instructions will be emailed separately or come in the box with the new cover.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:48 AM   #11
adfleisher
Enthusiast
adfleisher doesn't litteradfleisher doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 360, Nook
if they don't want the prodigy back let me know, we can make a deal
adfleisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:42 AM   #12
arshield
Enthusiast
arshield is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
Seriously, I have been looking at the cover. If no one else wants it I would be interested.
arshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:07 AM   #13
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I just received an email from M-Edge. They didn't say anything. It was just the tracking information for my correct cover, now being sent Priority Mail. They have also refunded $8.70 in shipping costs. No instructions on returning the cover I received by mistake. Maybe instructions will be emailed separately or come in the box with the new cover.
They'll probably let you keep it.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:06 AM   #14
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
They'll probably let you keep it.
Nah, I received another email asking me to send it back. I think they need every cover they have because there are such long waits before shipping (a little back ordered?). Good thing I didn't take it out of it's cellophane covering.

I'll be heading to the post office this morning.

FYI - It's Jade Green.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:18 AM   #15
KimmyA
KimmyA began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
What dealings I've had with M-edge they've been very nice. I'm glad to see they are promptly taking care of the error.
KimmyA is offline   Reply With Quote