Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-30-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
powerhawk
powerhawk began at the beginning.

Device: none
Where can I download the kindle font?

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can download the kindle font for my computer? I believe it's called "caelicia."

Thanks
powerhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
It is PMN Caecilia™ from Linotype. It can be purchased here.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert