Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #76
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
I alternate between my K4BNT and the PW1 every night, or so. I find I do like my K4BTNT more, but sometimes I am too lazy to hit a switch and pull the little light arm out in the middle of the night, lol. I suffer from insomnia.

I can see the K4BNT and it is a no nonsense reader, sometimes I try to touch the screen, cause I am tired and not sure which ereader I am using, lol.

But between the two readers I am fine. My K4BNT cover light covers all areas of the reader, no problems at all. I have two light screen covers (aka masking tape) and a cardboard cover as my friend has shown. Works just fine.
new is offline   Reply With Quote