Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-01-2013, 04:15 PM   #46
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Device: M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
I can confirm this behavior with you PDF. The problem has been reported. Hope I can provide fix after weekend
Great & TX.
Defenderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #47
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Do not mistake - a wish. ;-)
Is it possible to customize the toolbar by choosing? My icon or their combination on the panel? It-would be just fine ..

Не ошибка - пожелание. ;-)
Можно-ли настраивать тулбар по выбору? Свои иконки или свои комбинации на панели? Было-бы очень хорошо...
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #48
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Booxtor,
do you have any news for us about the bugfixing?
Old 06-14-2013, 11:09 AM   #49
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
Booxtor,
do you have any news for us about the bugfixing?
Sorry, I was totally busy with the Acapela TTS last days and pushed this issue aside.. I will try to solve the problem ASAP.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #50
Defenderland
Groupie

Hello Booxtor,
any news about the bugfixing?
Advert
Old 09-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #51
Defenderland
Groupie

Bump.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:23 AM   #52
Defenderland
Groupie

This device is quite expensive and therefore I think it's not ok, that Onyx does not correct the known bugs.
The speed of software development is a bad joke and with wasting the development resources on stupid things like Smartphones with eInk, I don't think the company will survive.
And it's also not ok, that Booxtor just vanishes without losing a word about the promised bug fixes.
I have preordered the Kindle Paperwhite 2, because I expect this unit to be speedier and have better PDF-capabilities than the garbage software on this unit.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #53
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Defenderland, I agree with you. But the choice of 10 "e-book readers do not.

Defenderland, я согласен с Вами. Но выбора среди 10" читалок нет.
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #54
HACB
HACB began at the beginning.

Device: ONYX Boox I62HD Firefly
I have a bug thats very Annoying because it erase my Bookmarks and the last page.
If you tap to change the page and you tap again before he can load the next page, then it close the book and lost all data for this book.
Sometimes it happens by a simple double tap in the book.
Spoiler:
HACB is offline   Reply With Quote