Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
Modwild
Modwild began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Installed with incorrect device, can I change?

Hello - I installed Calibre at home and since I'm using a kindle app at work, I chose the kindle instead of default when installing. It didn't work right, so I am going to use epub and the Aldiko reader. However, even after an uninstall and reinstall, I cannot seem to change the device back to the default options. Can you tell me how to do that so the epub option appears? Thanks so much!!
Modwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Output Profiles are set under Preferences->Conversion->Page Setup
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
Modwild
Modwild began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Thank you!!! Maybe I was just too tired. Much appreciated.
Modwild is offline   Reply With Quote