Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #271
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
APO/FPO shipping open

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEMelby View Post
Still no APO/FPO options.

I grieves me to think how the pre-orders are now probobly stacked up to the roof.

Considering that I've been ready to "pre-order" since http://www.theezreader.com first popped up, I'm pretty frustrated. It's like having to stand off to the side while everyone else gets in line to see the movie.
Dear JE:

Go to: www.astak .com to order. It will now accomodate APO/FPO. I will follow your order just to be sure.

Do you have a color preference? I will see that your color ships before any others ship.

Please, any problem at all... send to support@astak.com

I want you VERY pleased!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #272
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Mentor Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
Um, nope. I started ebook reader shopping quite a while before I bought one, and there was a lot of hype then about the Astak Mentor line of ebook readers which had been announced and have yet to appear.

So, no, Astak has a *terrible* record of fulfilling promises, at least as far as ebook readers go.

No slam on robertb himself, he seems to be sincere if a bit overenthusiastic, but the company has a lot of unmet promises on record.
Dear Khalleron:

Thank you
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2009, 12:20 AM   #273
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Robert

Ever thought about implementing support for a mini-USB keyboard? In this manner, you do not need touchscreen, but can just plug in and type away.
The USB on the reader is only a slave device. It cannot support other slave devices. YOu need a master to run slave devices. USB is not peer to peer.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote