Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
APerson
APerson began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
New Nook Color and Calibre

I just bought my first e-reader, a Nook Color and then came across Calibre, which looks like a great program. Is it possible to wirelessly sync the Nook Color with Calibre or do I have to hardwire the Nook to my computer? If so, how do I sync wirelessly?

Thanks.
APerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:01 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Wireless 'sync' is supported only via the content server, assuming that the nook color's web browser isn't too function-limited. I have a vague memory of seeing posts about using the NC with the content server, but I don't remember what they said.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert