Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
BenjaminJames
Enthusiast
BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony 505 (2nd one), had a Cool-er but broke it, Dell Streak
Buying Geo-restricted books from the US

I was trying to find "across the sea of suns" by Gregory Benford as an eBook for sale in the UK, but unfortunately its not available so I thought I'd try something .
I set up an account on Diesel eBooks with a fake US billing address but using my credit card which is registered to a UK address, and guess what BANG it worked .
Only drawback is that my bank keeps calling me about "transactions" on my card lol.
BenjaminJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
eddiek
Enthusiast
eddiek has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.eddiek has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.eddiek has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook
I wonder what the reasoning is for it not being available in the US. Do you know?
eddiek is offline   Reply With Quote