Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #61
BVLarson
Author
BVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
You know, I just realized something, your Kindle is dangerous if you lose it and someone like buys 20 books on it before you realize they did so. Even worse if you have a teen brother or something, who one clicks up a storm and doesn't tell you! I'd better watch my Kindle more closely...
BVLarson is offline   Reply With Quote