Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
SORIANO
Edge User

Question Mexican newbie, how can i buy accesories?

HI EVERYONE, I HAVE JUST PICKED UP MY POCKET EDGE AND I AM AMAZED ABOUT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THIS DEVICE, I LOVE MY POCKET EDGE, IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! IT IS ALL THAT I WANTED!!! ACTUALLY I AM TRYING TO LEARN ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THAT THIS DEVICE CAN DO, BUT IT NEVER ENDS, THERE'S A LOT TO LEARN!!!
I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION, DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW CAN I BUY SOME ACCESORIES AND GET THEM DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE IN GUADALAJARA MEXICO??? IS IT POSSIBLE???
ALSO ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A NEWBIE ARE WELCOME!! THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!

Old 12-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

Welcome to the forums, Soriano And, please!, turn off CAP LOCKS

Where did you get your eDGe? If they don't sell the accessories, then you probably won't be able to get them unless you know someone in the US that can order them from enTourage and ship them to you...

Advert
Old 12-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
SORIANO
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisb View Post
Welcome to the forums, Soriano And, please!, turn off CAP LOCKS

Where did you get your eDGe? If they don't sell the accessories, then you probably won't be able to get them unless you know someone in the US that can order them from enTourage and ship them to you...
Hi borisb, and sorry for the CAP LOCKS, but I almost always write with the CAP LOCKS ON.
I got my eDGe in Walmart (in Hollywood), I had to order it online and the pick it up in the store. Then there's not another way to get accesories??? or do you know any other accesories that fit the pocket edge and that can be shipped to Mexico???
Thanks for your answers!!!
Greetings from Mexico!!!

Old 12-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
borisb
Edge User

What accessories are you looking for?

Old 12-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
SORIANO
Edge User

Quote:
What accessories are you looking for?
For example a neoprene case (or something similar) or maybe an skin or something like that, and also a usb light.

Advert
Old 12-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
borisb
Edge User

The skins you can buy from www.gelaskins.com perhaps. The USB light you can buy from anywhere (there's nothing special about the enTourage store one).

The neoprene case is a problem as there are very few devices the same size as the Pocket eDGe. Netbooks start at 8.9" size, for example. Some cases for 6" eraders (like the Nook) *may* fit but most won't because the Pocket eDGe is about twice the thickness as a plain ereader, and the width/height can differ by 1/2" - 1".

Old 12-22-2010, 09:32 AM   #7
SORIANO
Edge User

Quote:
The skins you can buy from www.gelaskins.com perhaps. The USB light you can buy from anywhere (there's nothing special about the enTourage store one).

The neoprene case is a problem as there are very few devices the same size as the Pocket eDGe. Netbooks start at 8.9" size, for example. Some cases for 6" eraders (like the Nook) *may* fit but most won't because the Pocket eDGe is about twice the thickness as a plain ereader, and the width/height can differ by 1/2" - 1".
Ok, thanks for your help!!!

Old 12-22-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
cheyennedonna
Edge User

I have a Built NY sleeve that works fine; it's a little bigger than the edge but thick and sturdy - and loose enough to store the portable keyboard or charger. http://www.builtny.com/laptops-sleev...13-inches.html

Old 12-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
borisb
Edge User

Note that Soriano has a Pocket eDGe, not the large eDGe. I think the Built NY sleeve is for a 10" device...?

Old 12-22-2010, 12:57 PM   #10
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Note that Soriano has a Pocket eDGe, not the large eDGe. I think the Built NY sleeve is for a 10" device...?
Not enough coffee I guess. Now the search is on to redeem myself.