Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-30-2014, 06:13 AM   #421
akorx
Zealot
akorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi guys,

I don't understand, I can't disabled the screen refresh in night mode.

Here is my .bobo/nightmode.ini :

# config file for kobo-nightmode

[state]
invertActive = no
retainStateOverRestart = yes

[control]
longPressDurationMS = 800

[nightmode]
refreshScreenPages = 0

And idea?
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 07:05 AM   #422
akorx
Zealot
akorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseakorx juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Forget my last post... I've rewritten my file and the problem has disappeared ! perhaps I've got a bad and hide caracter (a non-ASCII character) in my old file that disabled the settings.

Last edited by akorx; 10-04-2014 at 05:05 AM.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:31 PM   #423
akorx
Zealot

I've installed the new FW 3.11.0 on my kobo Glo and all is ok with nightmode build13 .

Last edited by akorx; 10-20-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:11 PM   #424
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by akorx View Post
I've installed the new FW 3.11.0 on my kobo Glo and all is ok with nightmode build13 .
ah, the excellent news I was hoping for, thanks for sharing!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:56 AM   #425
philie
philie began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Nightmode on 3.11

Can anybody please post a .kobo directory zipped with a working nightmode on rev 3.11 firmware for a kobo glo N905C Model.

I try for hours and I can't have it to work ... can you please help me.
philie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 02:59 PM   #426
Glottis
Glottis began at the beginning.

Nightmode on H20

I've been wanting to upgrade to a H20 but I always use nightmode on my Glo these days (just think it looks better and is less straining on the eyes at night).

Anyway, my question is, since there is no hardware light button, could I still use nightmode?

At first glance i'd have said no, but I was thinking that since I don't really need to be able to switch back and forth then maybe simply changing the config file to set it active by default could work. Then again I don't know if it will work at all without the button.

I'd appreciate any help on this issue as I was looking forward to the new model but don't want to upgrade until I know that nightmode will work. It should be easy to test if you have yourself a H20
Glottis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glo, hack, mini, night mode, touch